Fire and Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of warriors. Which side are you on?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let Me Bleed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Let Me Bleed Empty
PostSubject: Let Me Bleed   Let Me Bleed I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2009, 7:31 pm

OOC: Sunstar requested. Maybe bring a few warriors with you =] I was planning on having Kilala join the Clan and train to be a warrior, if that's all right. She's only around 8 moons old.

BIC: Kilala heard piteous rattling that the gray tabby she-cat recognized as the sound of food being poured into her bowl. She grumbled, but the young cats belly still yowled with hunger. Kila leaped off of the couch and padded lightly to the kitchen. Bright sunlight flooded the open room. Such was the average day for the desert-like climate. Kilala's housefolk smiled down at her and yelped something, gesturing to the bowl. Not knowing what she meant, Kila shrugged her shoulders and began to eat, crunching the hard pellets and wincing at the taste. After she finished her meal, Kilala lapped up a few mouthfuls of water, chilled by the chunks of ice her owner had thrown in there.

Feeling bored, the tabby cat raced out a small hole in the door leading to the garden. All of her toys were out here, and in the few hours after dawn, young birds liked to hop around the little shiny things that spilled seeds and peck the ground. Kila crept into the shelter of a gorse buch and waited for the birds to come winging down from their nests. I'm gonna catch one today.. I know it! The thought raced through Kilala's mind, and she blocked it out, her eyes narrowing and focusing on her prey. One, a young sparrow, had hopped too far from his siblings.

The young cat padded, trying to make no noise, around the bush, all the while keeping one green-blue eye trained on her prey. She wiggled her tabby haunches, finally reaching pouncing distance. With a yowl of triumph, Kilala leaped from her hiding position and caught the bird between her forepaws as it let out an alarm call and leapt for the sky. The cat brought it crashing back to the ground and without realizing it, sunk her claws into it's neck. The sparrow lay still, dead. Kila stared down at it, her irises wide. Then she let out a caterwaul.

"I did it! I did it I did it I did it!" she raced around the garden once, too excited for any more words. Suddenly frightened that her owner would take away the prey, Kila fell on it, devouring the kill in eager gulps. When all that was left was feathers and bones, the she-cat dug a hole in the far corner of the garden and buryed them. Finding a comfortable patch of sunlight, the young cat stretched out and began purring.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Leader
Icestar

Let Me Bleed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Bleed   Let Me Bleed I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2009, 8:45 am

(What about ICe? They live closer to the villlage. I can always create a kittypet/dog. ANd I'll RP when u finish the Sam char.)
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net

Let Me Bleed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Bleed   Let Me Bleed I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2009, 10:05 pm

((I dunno, SunClan just caught my interest more than IceClan lol. And I don't think RPing Sam will be necessary, Kilala's going to be outside the whole time anyways.))
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Leader
Icestar

Let Me Bleed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Bleed   Let Me Bleed I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2009, 6:12 am

(I can like RP her right after they leave... and then I lock teh topic...)
Back to top Go down

Let Me Bleed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Bleed   Let Me Bleed I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2009, 8:19 pm

((Ok. Nevermind. Sunstar isn't replying, so IceClan it is! If that's okay with you =] ))
Back to top Go down
Sunstar
Leader
Sunstar

Let Me Bleed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Bleed   Let Me Bleed I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2009, 12:05 pm

what am I not replying to? i have been gone 5 hours from any major city camping for about 1 week... and had no internet... and yes I got your PM sammy

is the name kila or kilala? And it sounds like Kila/Kilala would like SunClan way more than IceClan.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Leader
Icestar

Let Me Bleed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Bleed   Let Me Bleed I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 12:19 pm

XD Iceclan is fine, just wait until the gathering is over.
Back to top Go down
Sunstar
Leader
Sunstar

Let Me Bleed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Bleed   Let Me Bleed I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 8:41 pm

why not SunClan?
Back to top Go down

Let Me Bleed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Bleed   Let Me Bleed I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 8:56 pm

Okay, okay, okay xD

Sorry Sun. I didn't know you were gone. Anyways, since I asked Sunstar first, I think it's only fair that Kila goes to SunClan.

And her full name is Kilala, but her nickname is Kila. 'Cause her full name is kind of a mouthful haha
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Leader
Icestar

Let Me Bleed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Bleed   Let Me Bleed I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2009, 8:06 am

XD tis fine.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Leader
Icestar

Let Me Bleed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Bleed   Let Me Bleed I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2009, 1:08 pm

(K, gonna RP with Sam.)

Sam had slept in, and she still had to feed Kila. She quickly pulled on a t-shirt and jeans, and walked to the kitchen. She poured the bag of dry pellets into the bowl, wishing she could afford to give her the best that money could buy, instead of these pitiful pellets. Kila entered the room, a smudge of gray against the pale blue walls. She smiled down at the cat, and softly called "Hey Kila, it's time for your meal."
Sam filled the water bowl at he sink, humming to the song "It's The End of The world As we Know It". She then parted her lips and sang. She then put ice int the purple plastic bowl, setting it down for Kilala.

Opening the door, Sam watched as her cat raced out, a smear of charcoal once more. She murmered to herself. "Sam Skinner, you really must really get up earlier." She glanced at her always pale arms and sighed. "And out more." She turned away from the door, and out to gt the mail. Inside was an only an unadressed white envelope. She glanced around, but there was nobody who acted like the sender. She opened up the envelope, and inside was a typed note, with no signature. It read:

" Dear Samantha Skinner, You have recieved this letter to inform you that your cat must not be allowed outside. Your pet kills small animals, harms neighboring gardens, and many other reasons. You have been warned."
Sam's smile turned into a snarl, and she ripped up the letter, threw it down, and ground it beneath her heel. Turning, she strode haughtily back into her house, her strawberry blond hair bouncing. A caterwaul shattered her mood, and she an to the backyard to check on her precious Kila. Kila was fine, stretched out in the sun. Whatever had caused her to call out was gone. Sam walked back inside, leaving the back door open for Kila. She then took her black bike out of the garage, pulled on her helmet, and set off to clear her mind.
Back to top Go down

Let Me Bleed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Bleed   Let Me Bleed I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2009, 1:03 pm

(Sun! You need to post!)

(...please? =3)
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Leader
Icestar

Let Me Bleed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Bleed   Let Me Bleed I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2009, 1:11 pm

(Soryy Sammy, dut i just rememdered. Only Iceclan dorders the village. But what if kila wanders to sunclan?)
Back to top Go down

Let Me Bleed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Bleed   Let Me Bleed I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2009, 1:17 pm

I'm kinda getting tired of waiting =/ Sorry Sun, but I think Kila is gonna find her way into IceClan.

If that's okay with you, Ice
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Leader
Icestar

Let Me Bleed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Bleed   Let Me Bleed I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2009, 1:27 pm

(tis fine. shall the wanbering degin?)
Back to top Go down

Let Me Bleed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Bleed   Let Me Bleed I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2009, 8:47 pm

(It shall! Perhaps she could be wandering around and Icestar and a few warriors find her? Or maybe they're patrolling their shared border with Twolegplace and Kila hops the fence to investigate? I like that idea Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Leader
Icestar

Let Me Bleed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Bleed   Let Me Bleed I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2009, 7:57 am

(she can go to sunclan, she just has to pass through iceclan territory. and then a patrol might find her...
Back to top Go down
Sunstar
Leader
Sunstar

Let Me Bleed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Bleed   Let Me Bleed I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2009, 7:14 pm

i keep getting told to post, but ice tells me to wait. Also, kilala needs to get to Sunclan for me to post, otherwise my warriors tresspass.
thanks!
Back to top Go down
Foxstar

Foxstar

Let Me Bleed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Bleed   Let Me Bleed I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2010, 4:20 pm

Where did you get the name? There is a japanese name, Kirara, that is pronounced the same (R and L pronunced the same)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let Me Bleed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Bleed   Let Me Bleed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let Me Bleed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire and Ice :: Archives :: Archives 2010-
Jump to: