Fire and Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of warriors. Which side are you on?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For Icestar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawnpelt
Deputy
Dawnpelt

For Icestar Empty
PostSubject: For Icestar   For Icestar I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2010, 6:22 pm

Dawnpelt was shaking, she really did not know what to say. Icestar you mousebrain, don't you see the situation you just put in! She let out a shaky breath, it was visible in the cold winter air. "I'm going back to camp Icestar, you finish this alone." She walked out of the clearing, trying to turn invisable in front of all the waching eyes, soon she was wandering aimlessly through the forest. What did I do to deserve this, why me? It may have seemed pathetic to any cat that was waching, but her life had been hard, she had been through so much with her sister, and now she was having her faith tested by some random wolf! She stumbled an fell over, she did not know were. Dawnpelt breathed deeply and fell asleep. Nightgaze, are you there? Please help, she pleaded to her mate from her previose life, please help.

(yus I know you posted in the gathering, but this is for clarification... oh, and this is ice.)

Last edited by Icestar on March 12th 2010, 12:13 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : clarification)
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Leader
Icestar

For Icestar Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Icestar   For Icestar I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2010, 12:21 pm

Icestar bounded over the fallen tree, anxious for her sister. She wasn't answering her sister's frantic calls, and she was wandering towards Iceclan territory. Snow was falling again, driving snow through Icestar's thick pelt. Although hher senses were strained for any sign of Dawnpelt, they were also muffled by the snow and wind.

Icestar nearly trod on Dawnpelt, lying asleep in the snow. She huffed in frustration. Dawnpelt should have known better! the white she-cat sank her teeth into Dawnpelt's ginger scruff none to gently, and dragged her limp form back to the shelter of the fallen tree. She curled up next to her sister, trying to get her warm. Her tongue rasped roughly against Dawnpelt's pelt, licking it the wrong way. "Come on..." she murmered. "wake up... wake up..."

(sorry for short post, but you didn't leve me much to work with.)
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net
Dawnpelt
Deputy
Dawnpelt

For Icestar Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Icestar   For Icestar I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2010, 5:10 pm

Dawnpelt shifted her wieght, waking up. When he eyes cleared enough to see, her pelt prickled. Icestar was standing roght in front of her, proding at her her with her foot. "I'm awake!" she snapped. Dawnpelt felt humiliated and in all her life she had not been taught anyother way to show that other than anger.

(I'm sorry it is so pethetically short. I need to go to Church and there was not that much to say anyway.)
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Leader
Icestar

For Icestar Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Icestar   For Icestar I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2010, 7:40 pm

As soon As Dawnpelt opened her maw, Icestar jumped back as if the words were fangs biting into her skin. "Chill" she said coolly, only realizing the irony after the fact. She allowed a small mrrow of laughter at that, before her face became serious. "Look, Dawnpelt... I'm sorry." Those last words were forced out; it was difficult for Icestar to apologize to even her sister. "But I can't control what a wolf says! Nor is it easy for me to be the leader of us. I never asked for it. I know I can't change the past, or I would have. Maybe I'd be dead, and you could be the center of attention all of the time; the great hero everyone expects to have an answer for everything." The words came out in a treacherous rush. Icestar was shocked. The Iceclan leader had never admitted any of that to anyone, not even herself.

(XD pethetically. It's pathetic Dawn.)
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net
Sponsored content

For Icestar Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Icestar   For Icestar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Icestar
Page 1 of 1