Welcome to the world of warriors. Which side are you on?

HomePortalMemberlistFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ice's Campaign

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Icestar
Leader

PostSubject: Ice's Campaign   May 15th 2010, 11:37 am

Hi, everyone. I think that I should be the O.S.S. president, I think I should be president because I already run the site, and know how everything should be functioning. Also, I am the most experienced user. I do not have the most posts, but that is because I do not spam, and I don't play the games very often. However, I am the most experienced Roleplayer. I have been RPing for three years now, on six different websites, although not all of them still exist. I am also a mod or an admin on five of them.

I am dedicated to seeing this site become active. I have recruited the majority of our members to the site, even if they are no longer with us. As president of O.S.S., I will work harder then before to update and maintain our site. Things like the plot will be updated more often. I will also be able to open up the shop, where users will be able to spend their hard earned S.S., with a new and improved system of earning. I will also be able to advertise our site on many websites, which will give us many new members.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to post here or PM me.

Ice's Campaign
Page 1 of 1