Fire and Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of warriors. Which side are you on?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Winter of Night after Day

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dawnpelt
Deputy
Dawnpelt

Winter of Night after Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter of Night after Day   Winter of Night after Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2009, 5:59 pm

"The hunting patrol is leaving!!!" Dawnpelt yoweld as she padded over to the thorn barriar. Stoping to chek on Spottedfur, she charged out of camp to hunt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter of Night after Day   Winter of Night after Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2009, 7:05 pm

Wildheart's ears twitched at Dawnpelt's call. "Well, that's me," he meowed to Snowfur as he turned slowly, flicking his tail over her ear as he did. He bounded across the camp after his deputy, his paws already prickling. "I'll see ya later," he called as he disappeared through the thorn tunnel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter of Night after Day   Winter of Night after Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2009, 2:28 am

Nightfur's ears flattened, he didn't want her to compare him to the first Sunstar. When she saw him he wanted her to see him, not her old mate, "yes i know Icestar, it must of been hard; losing your first love..." He never had anything against Sunstar, in fact at one point he looked up to the tom. It was just he wanted Icestar to see him as himself and not Sunstar, his ears stood back to there normal position once she said he did something Sunstar never did. It may have only been one thing but it was a start, he watched as she stood and went back to her den, "Sleep well Icestar"
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Leader
Icestar

PostSubject: Re: Winter of Night after Day   Winter of Night after Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2009, 2:46 pm

You guys it's night. But know it's day. But wait until post to come back on.
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net
Icestar
Leader
Icestar

PostSubject: Gathering anyone?   Winter of Night after Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2009, 8:57 pm

Icestar heard Nightfurs voice as she padded to her den, and flicked her tail in response.... that night, she slept well...

Icestar lead the hunting patrol out the next day..

Icestar bounded back into camp happily, and without breaking stride, dropped her five rabbits onto the fresh kill pile. She jumped onto the rock fluidly and called to the Clan, yowling the words of meeting.

Once the cats had gathered, she meowed, "The cats that will go to the gathering are..." (Everyone who has a character) She listed the names, and felling satisfied, jumped off the rock to meet Nightfur. She rubbed noses with him, and smiled "Had a good night?" She then turned away to go about her tasks.

Shadowpaw had caught two mice. He dropped them onto the pile, and picked up a vole. He gulped it down in two bites. He sat and listened to the meeting. He was happy that he would be attending his first gathering. He was the only apprentice, so his den was empty. He was overloaded most of the time with tasks, but today he had finished early. He padded to the new warrior, Spottedfur. He nodded to him, acknowledging his new rank.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Leader
Icestar

PostSubject: Re: Winter of Night after Day   Winter of Night after Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2009, 7:18 pm

~LATER~

Icestar called together the cats who would be going to the gathering. She then set off, not knowing what the night would bring.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpelt
Deputy
Dawnpelt

PostSubject: Re: Winter of Night after Day   Winter of Night after Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2009, 11:12 pm

Dawnpelt streched as she got ready to leave camp. She padded over to Shadowpaw and nugded him on the shoulder. "Can you walk with me to the gathering?" she asked. He was only an apprentice but she still felt something for him that was more than the average love for her clanmates.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Leader
Icestar

PostSubject: Re: Winter of Night after Day   Winter of Night after Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2009, 11:14 pm

Shadowpaw nodded and followed his mentor in silence- not the not talking silence, but on such as only he could create. He did not understand exactly why he was told to; he would have walked beside his mentor anyways, as he had no friends.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpelt
Deputy
Dawnpelt

PostSubject: Re: Winter of Night after Day   Winter of Night after Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2009, 3:58 pm

Dawnpelt padded with Shadpwpaw on the outskirts of the clan Shadowpaw and started to talk. "Shadowpaw, I've been wanting to talk to you about my feeling for you." She laughed nervously.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Leader
Icestar

PostSubject: Re: Winter of Night after Day   Winter of Night after Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2009, 4:30 pm

Shadow had been only half paying attention. He gave a half jump, his paws still on earth. There were so many questions he wanted to ask, yet he knew he couldn't. He merel gazed back with intense amber eyes, asking her to go on. In his mind, he was rapidly trying to think up what to do. He tilted his head slightly to the side, showing in their simple body language that he was wondering what this was for, and he had a question.

Suddenly he heard a sound in the snow. He flicked his tail towards his mentor, and bounded way into the forest... (Continued in A Lost Kit.)

Last edited by Icestar on July 28th 2009, 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Leader
Icestar

PostSubject: Re: Winter of Night after Day   Winter of Night after Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 8:45 pm

(just for the record, this is before the gathering, we just want to RP while we wait at the gathering)
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Leader
Icestar

PostSubject: Re: Winter of Night after Day   Winter of Night after Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2009, 8:13 pm

Mkay, shadow doesn't really want to RP anymore... I vote we start this over while we wait for the gathering... Everyone with me?)
Back to top Go down
Redfur

Redfur

PostSubject: Re: Winter of Night after Day   Winter of Night after Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2009, 10:56 pm

So we completely redo this part, start from scratch and get rid of the old stuff?
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Leader
Icestar

PostSubject: Re: Winter of Night after Day   Winter of Night after Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2009, 8:24 am

(Exactly. We can save this topic, so maybe you can salvage old posts, but other then that, yes.
Back to top Go down
Redfur

Redfur

PostSubject: Re: Winter of Night after Day   Winter of Night after Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2009, 4:39 pm

that sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter of Night after Day   Winter of Night after Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter of Night after Day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire and Ice :: IceClan :: IceClan Camp-
Jump to: