Fire and Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of warriors. Which side are you on?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boredom

Go down 
+2
Dawnpelt
Sunstar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunstar
Leader
Sunstar

Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom   Boredom I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2009, 8:49 am

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here below Skystone" rang out Sunstar's voice. "We don't want any trouble at the gathering, so be respectful". Sunstar glanced over at the apprentices, then listed all the names of cats attending the gathering (anyone with a character than is not a kit can come). He jumped down from the Skystone, and led his Clan to the gathering. Little did he know that the events of that night would change his Clan forever...
Back to top Go down
Dawnpelt
Deputy
Dawnpelt

Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom   Boredom I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2009, 1:28 pm

Pinekit shifted uncofertably in his moss nest. He was very jelous that he could not go to the gathering too. Pinekit looked around the den to see that evreyone was sleeping. He figured they wouldn't notice if he slipped out of the den for some freash air. As he padded out into the middle of the clearing a cat suddenly came charging into camp."What's wrong?" Pinekit asked, he did not know this cats' name yet. The cat has his hackels raised and he was breathing hevily. "I'll go get my mother." Pinekit said causually, of course he was going to wake his mother, but not directly. He wanted to help his clan. He wanted to go on an adventure.
Back to top Go down
Sunstar
Leader
Sunstar

Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom   Boredom I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2009, 5:15 pm

This is my 2nd post since my brother deleted my last one.

Cherrykit woke up in the night. "Hey Pinekit, do you want to play a new game?" asked Cherrykit. "Pinekit? It is really fun! Hey, are you even awake?" She looked at Pinekit's nest, and saw that it was empty. She went out of the nursery to go look for him. Even though Pinekit wasn't her kin, she considered him her brother. After all, they were born just seconds apart, and after her sister Firekit got a mysterious cough and her other sister Sandykit was hit by a branch, she was very lonely. She couldn't bear to think about her dead sisters now, even though they died when they were 2 moons old. She wondered what she would do if her brother Skykit or her friend Pinekit died. She wandered way out of camp, farther than she had ever been. She saw in the distance Pinekit. "Pinekit! What are you doing?!"

Now you get to post, Dawnpelt!
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Leader
Icestar

Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom   Boredom I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 8:16 am

Lightwing skid into camp, fur fluffed up, and eyes wide. She was still limping from the strange thorn wound, but she was able to run fast enough with fear sending speed through her feet. A kit asked her something, but she only stood there panting. She managed to nod, and the kit rushed off. A thought crossed her mind. 'who is supposed to be guarding the camp?' Then the thought hit her. She was supposed to guarding it! Lightwing had forgotten that Sunstar told her she would be guarding, but also told her that she was coming.

Lightwing yowled, attempting to wake someone up. there must be some cat who was a warrior or apprentice! Her front paws hopped from side to side as she waited. She accidentally opened up the wound. Blood trickled through her fur, and Lightwing stopped. Her eyes darted around, searching for someone who had woken up. she licked her paw now as she waited, wrinkling her nose at the smell and taste.
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net
Moonheart
Deputy
Moonheart

Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom   Boredom I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2009, 5:40 pm

Hawkclaw padded swiftly from where she had lain over to the sound of a sharp yowl. She saw Lightwing and headed straight for her. As she got closer, she noticed that Lightwing was highly anxious. Something was wrong. She looked around herself with one clean sweep of her piercing eyes. But she never finished her sweep. Her eyes stopped on Lightwing's bloody paw. Immediately, she tore through the very last bit of camp and stopped in front of Lightwing. Hawkclaw said,"What happened? Are you ok?"

[Yes, I did edit this. This was to make it flow better with my future explaination of why Hawkclaw missed the gathering.]

Last edited by Moonheart on February 10th 2010, 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunstar
Leader
Sunstar

Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom   Boredom I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2010, 8:51 am

Sunstar lead his Clan through the camp. He returned Pinekit to his mother, and told her to keep an eye on this one. He showed up at our gathering. He jumped on the Boulder in the center of the camp. "That was a very... interesting gathering. A wolf came, and warned us about a future doom. It was a very cryptic prophecy, and I will certainly take this into consideration. Does anyone have anything else to add?'
Back to top Go down
Redfur

Redfur

Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom   Boredom I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2010, 3:12 pm

Smokepelt spoke up from the crowd. "I advise that we not be overly concerned. We have no evidence that anything is going to happen. Still, we don't want to take any chances. I would encourage anyone to report anything out of the ordinary. If something like this were to be true, we should be prepared for it."

Last edited by Redfur on May 1st 2010, 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Foxstar

Foxstar

Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom   Boredom I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2010, 6:42 pm

Nutpaw listened to the older cats dismissing the warning. How could they? That wolf had obviously been sent by Starclan. But being the cat he was, Nutpaw stayed silent. His leader and the senior warriors surely knew better than he, an apprentice? So he decided that the warning must not be too important. Sunstar would never dismiss a warning if it were important, right?
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Leader
Icestar

Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom   Boredom I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2010, 8:29 am

(meh. Sorry for not posting sooner.)

Lightwing nodded. "I just reopened it." Then she heard the familiar sounds of the Clan returning from the gathering. Sunstar jumped onto the Boulder, and asked if anyone had anything to say. Lightwing wanted to say something, but was too shy to say anything. Finally she worked up the courage to say something, but it was lost as Smokepelt spoke. Her fur grew hot, for in her mind she had just interrupted and thus disrespected an important warrior. She mumbled an apology, but she couldn't tell if Smokepelt had heard her.
Back to top Go down
Sunstar
Leader
Sunstar

Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom   Boredom I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2010, 8:38 am

Sunstar continued speaking.

"Well put, Smokepelt. I would like to say that I am not ignoring or dismissing the warning. I simply don't know what can be done about this 'future doom' I also would like more opinions. Does anyone have anything else to say? Lightwing maybe? You are an experienced and good warrior; surely you have a good opinion?"
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Leader
Icestar

Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom   Boredom I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2010, 12:31 pm

Lightwings's fur grew even hotter, and she stared at her paws, trying to make herself smaller as Sunstar spoke. She had to speak. He asked her. Her heart momentarily swelled with his praise. Lightwing spoke, but it was very quiet. she tried to mkae herself speak louder, but she couldn't.
"Well, If you really want to know... i mean I'm not a sneior warrior yet..." Lightwing summoned her courage, her voice came as close to a yowl as she would ever get. "I think that we should listen to the wolf! Maybe we would have learned more if you had believed them! Maybe somebody else should be the leader!" Immediatly she gasped at what she had said. She hadn't meant it! Lightwing began to hurry away, but crashed into a cat. She looked up. It was Sunstar. She gulped, not sure what to say.
Back to top Go down
Sunstar
Leader
Sunstar

Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom   Boredom I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2010, 7:40 am

"I'm glad that you voiced your opinion. Not everyone has the courage to do that." he began. He paused, waiting for Lightwing's reaction. He continued, in a friendly tone, "In case you are wondering, I'm not angry at you. I think you are right, we should listen to the wolf. I agree, the wolf had important stuff to say, but it was very cryptic and from what I can tell, there was no way to stop this strange 'future doom', unless you have a suggestion, perhaps? I would gladly take what you say into consideration." Sunstar seemed really relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Leader
Icestar

Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom   Boredom I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2010, 8:35 pm

(Err...Sun, are you ever going to edit this post? It doesn't go with Sun's personality.)
Back to top Go down
Foxstar

Foxstar

Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom   Boredom I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 5:46 pm

( If Sunstar doesn't post here, why don't you just skip him? Or ask him to post)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom   Boredom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boredom
Page 1 of 1