Fire and Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of warriors. Which side are you on?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawnpelt
Deputy
Dawnpelt

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2009, 6:05 pm

Dawnpelt lightly stepped in the snow to see a hare searching for some food under the snow. With it's head barried in the snow it would never hear her coming. It was the biggest, most healthy she had ever seen. Her paw suddenly snapped on a twig, but it was to late because she was already leaping. As she clased her teeth around its neck she spotted a plump vole. Yep, she thought, newleaf is coming soon.
Back to top Go down

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2009, 7:44 pm

Wildheart followed his deputy through the white, powdery snow that covered his home. This snow was so familiar to him that every time the Clan went on their gathering every full moon, it was almost a shock to him that there was any place without snow. The tom's ghostly eyes darted to and fro, following his deputy's movements as she delivered the final blow to a large hare. Wildheart would have shown himself then, but his eyes detected another movement; a vole, scared from it's hiding place by the two cats. The striped warrior sprinted forward, elongating his body in large strides as he carried himself quickly to the fleeing vole. It wasn't much of a chase as the tom pounced upon his prey with unsheathed claws. Quickly, not wanting to release his prey, Wildheart delivered the fatal bite to the vole's neck that would feed their Clan well. The filling blood from his prey seeped between his sharp jaws and it took all of his will power not to devour the vole right there. Finally, after he was sure his prize wasn't going to move, the tom released his hold on the small body and raised his head to his deputy, giving her a happy smile. "I'd say that was the biggest hare this leafbare," he meowed, nodding his head to the huge rabbit she had caught.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpelt
Deputy
Dawnpelt

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2009, 9:16 pm

"Thanks" Dawnpelt said, as she coverd her newly caught hare with snow. "I'm glad their have been pleanty of newleaf, I'm supposed to be the only cat in Iceclan that dosn't like cold weather". Dawnpelt lifted her head and found a trace of mouse in the air. She located it before killing it swiftley and returning her attention to the conversation. "You know that Sunclan is a splinter group? Well if you didn't I don't blame you because it is a very long story, but my point is that that may have been a reson they went to warmer territory, because it is so cold up here in the mountons." Dawnpelt again lifted her head and foun the scent of prey. She lept at a cardanal and her claws raked its pelt. She hissed in frustration, lashing her tail. "Well lets hunt some more she sighed, sounding very old and wise for a second, and than returning her normal young bright self before leaping at a mouse almost five fox-lenght away from her.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Leader
Icestar

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2009, 8:49 pm

Icestar had killed several rabbits. She was the one of the most efficient hunters in the clan. She called to the warriors on the patrol, chuckling with Dawnpelts statement about the weather, for it was true. " Okay Clan, we have to go baxk now, it's almost Sunhigh, and it's time for the gathering." She led the procession back to camp...
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net
Sponsored content

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire and Ice :: IceClan :: Frozen Moor-
Jump to: