Fire and Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of warriors. Which side are you on?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Main Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Icestar
Leader
Icestar

Main Rules Empty
PostSubject: Main Rules   Main Rules I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2009, 8:06 pm

Hello and Welcome to Fire and Ice! Before you post or join, please read ALL of the rules. We would like your experience here to be enjoyable.

BTW, Admins do have exprience, and they will not punish without cause. Pleasse do not defy them! If you have any problems PM me or e-mail me at icestar96@comcast.net

yellow
1. Please do not put personal info of other people. I know a lot of us know eachotherr physically, but please try not to give anything that other users won't permit you to. For example, I cannot disclose my/ me twins B-Day without his consent. Likewise, I cannot put pictures of Dawn on here without consent.

red
2. No inappropriate pictures, descriptions, anything like that are tolerated! This includes Roleplay! I think you can figure out what is okay. For mating and birthing, say they went away or something and came out an hour later. Do not swear; Even in role-play. DThere are a few allowed words, however. Please remember that these cats aren't humans!
-Crap (not in RP)
- Mouse-brain
- Fox-dung
- Starclan

yellow
3. Eight cats are currently allowed, but the user must be able to keep them all active.
* Only one highly positioned cat per member. This gives others a chance. These positions are: leader, deputy, medicine cat, medicine cat apprentice

* Owners of characters must both agree on
killing blows in battle.
*please keep in mind that cats react different to situations then other creatures. Do some research, or ask someone if you're not sure.
* Please don't have your cat go against it's character. For example, a peaceful cat shouldn't just go on a killing spree.

green
4. Do not spam! SPAM is Short, Pointless Annoying Messages. Spam is allowed in the chatbox, and in the Random and Forum Games forums.
green
5. Please stay on topic. However, this allowed in the Random/ Forum Games forums.
* Please do not double post. this is one of the more weakly enforced rules, but please explain why if you double post. This is allowed (without posting reasons in the Random/ Forum Games forums.
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net

Main Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire and Ice :: Important Info :: Getting Started :: Rules-
Jump to: