Fire and Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of warriors. Which side are you on?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a canine in a feline wood (gathering topic)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sunstar
Leader
Sunstar

a canine in a feline wood (gathering topic) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a canine in a feline wood (gathering topic)   a canine in a feline wood (gathering topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2010, 7:41 am

Sunstar took the usual path to camp, with all of the cats that came behind him. (Where is Hawkclaw right now?)
Back to top Go down
Redfur

Redfur

PostSubject: Re: a canine in a feline wood (gathering topic)   a canine in a feline wood (gathering topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 3:50 pm

Smokepelt followed his leader back to camp. He knew that this was all nonsense, but what if it wasn't? The clans could be ending and Sunstar might have just ignored our only warning. He should shoew more respect to others, especially when something this big could happen. No, it's not important, this is probably just a false alarm. More importantly, where is Hawkclaw? I wonder what's going to happen between her and Sunstar when we get back. His mind traveled back to the wolf. Whatever happens, this isn't the last time we've seen Arrolas.

Last edited by Redfur on April 10th 2010, 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Leader
Icestar

PostSubject: Re: a canine in a feline wood (gathering topic)   a canine in a feline wood (gathering topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2010, 8:55 pm

The Sunclan cats left, and Icestar gathered her Clan around her. She was annoyed with Sunclan, and her ruffled fur was evidence of that."Will you tell us more?" she asked. She wanted to know the best way to protect her Clan.

Arroals smiled. "When it is time, one will emerge to help save the Clan." Icestar puffed out her chest, thinking it was her. Arrolas smiled. "You have become arrogant, little one." Icestar's tail lashed in indignation. Arrolas chuckled. "But that is part of your strength. This time though, there will be an unsung hero among the others. He raised his massive head. "One of Iceclan will fufill the prophecy. An unlikely cat will tip the balance between light and shadow. He slowly stood, and made as if to leave. Arrolas turned his head over his shoulder. "I will be here, unssen. You will find me once I am needed." With that, he crouched, and leapt away.

Icestar watched in amazement, her mind trying to take it all in. Arrolas seemed to be almost flying. She remained staring after he had left. Finally she shook her head as if coming out of cold water. She called to the Clan. "We must leave for camp. When we get back, we will have a Clan meeting. With that, she began bounding back towards her home.

Along the way, she turned to Redfur. "I'm going to go find Dawnpelt. Wait until I come back to camp to start the meeting." The she-cat skidded to a halt, sending snow onto the cats directly behind her as she turned, and raced towards the forest. She was gone in a moment, faster then any cat in the Clan, except for Dawnpelt.

---------

Shadowpaw felt something strange inside. He couldn't quite place it. It felt as if he was returning home after a long trip, except he was being welcomed by strangers. Something else was bothering him. Arrolas's gaze had lingered on him for a moment too long. And he had spoken into Shadowpaw's mind. "It may seem as if something was denied to you, Shadowpaw. But in reality, you have been given a gift... Something worthy of a cat who fufils prophecies..." Shadowpaw was startled, and disbelieving at first. How was that wolf, who looked so much like a dog to Shadowpaw, an aide to the Clans? Arrolas spoke again. "You must find them... You'll know who they are when the time comes... Trust yourself..." With that he was gone.

Shadowpaw saw Icestar leave, and quickly glanced around to makle sure nobody noticed, although he knew they wouldn't. Nobody ever did. It was almost as if he was actuallt nothing more then a shadow. Shadowpaw darted after Icestar, although she outstripped him easily. Shadowpaw placed his nose into the snow, and began to track Icestar. As he loped through the woods, he wondered to himself. 'Why did I follow her? But he could not answer.

(People with Iceclan cats can post their cat's responses. Redfur first. Do not post in camp yet. Even if your cat is in camp. And for the record, nobody saw Shadowpaw leave.)
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net
Redfur

Redfur

PostSubject: Re: a canine in a feline wood (gathering topic)   a canine in a feline wood (gathering topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 4:26 pm

Redfur continued to camp, the rest of his Clan behind him. As he walked silently through the forest, he thought to himself.Sunstar had been needlessly disrespectful of Arrolas. Although wolves are normally the enemy of cats, the fact that they could understand him made him different. Arrolas had presented a serious threat, and even if it turns out to be nothing, we should be prepared. He takes everything too lightly. When Icestar gets to camp it will be a very... interesting meeting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a canine in a feline wood (gathering topic)   a canine in a feline wood (gathering topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a canine in a feline wood (gathering topic)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2