Fire and Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of warriors. Which side are you on?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'M SO SORRY!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawnpelt
Deputy
Dawnpelt

I'M SO SORRY!!! Empty
PostSubject: I'M SO SORRY!!!   I'M SO SORRY!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2009, 4:56 pm

I'm so sorry I didn't post for so LONG!
Back to top Go down
Redfur

Redfur

I'M SO SORRY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M SO SORRY!!!   I'M SO SORRY!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2009, 7:22 pm

Now you have to sing the very sorry song!
Back to top Go down
Sunstar
Leader
Sunstar

I'M SO SORRY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M SO SORRY!!!   I'M SO SORRY!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2009, 8:42 pm

finally you posted! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Foxstar

Foxstar

I'M SO SORRY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M SO SORRY!!!   I'M SO SORRY!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2009, 9:25 pm

I've waited two moons for you to post on "lost kit"!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Sunstar
Leader
Sunstar

I'M SO SORRY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M SO SORRY!!!   I'M SO SORRY!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2009, 6:48 am

I've waited 21/2 moons for you to reply at the gathering. But you finally posted:) Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Leader
Icestar

I'M SO SORRY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M SO SORRY!!!   I'M SO SORRY!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 3:04 pm

That is a long time, but Dawn was working on the plotline...
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net
Foxstar

Foxstar

I'M SO SORRY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M SO SORRY!!!   I'M SO SORRY!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 3:58 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
I am so glad you posted

Oh, that was good. Speaking of plot...
Back to top Go down
Sunstar
Leader
Sunstar

I'M SO SORRY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M SO SORRY!!!   I'M SO SORRY!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 7:18 pm

ummm, the plot was ONLY 1 paragraph. No offense, but any dumb s#$% with half a brain could do that. And I mean that in the best possible way Smile
Back to top Go down
Dawnpelt
Deputy
Dawnpelt

I'M SO SORRY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M SO SORRY!!!   I'M SO SORRY!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 8:04 pm

But I think about the plotline.... in my head!
Back to top Go down
Foxstar

Foxstar

I'M SO SORRY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M SO SORRY!!!   I'M SO SORRY!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2009, 6:33 am

That is NOT what I was thinking about the plot. I was thinking that Foxkit has been a kit forever, even though she is technically as old as Saffy (8 moons). Foxkit is already almost 5 moons old, and the day after the Gathering will have been her 6th. Plus I want her to be as important a character as everybody else's, even though she is a kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'M SO SORRY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M SO SORRY!!!   I'M SO SORRY!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'M SO SORRY!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire and Ice :: Other :: Attendance-
Jump to: