Fire and Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of warriors. Which side are you on?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Danafere

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Foxstar

Foxstar

Danafere Empty
PostSubject: Danafere   Danafere I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 9:04 pm

Name: Danafere
Species: Rabbit
Clan/Family: Southwest Warren Region
Personality: Is very good friend of Foxkit. Meets with StarClan. Can understand many languages. Very shy. Leader of the Southwest Warren region. Is allergic to catmint; it makes her dizzy. Almost undetectable when traveling. Taught Foxkit how to travel almost undetected through the forest. Is very patient and has love for all creatures; except for the ones who have done horrible crimes like Tigerstar. Is terrified of all living cats except Foxkit. Is obsessed with clovers.
Appearance: light brown fur with navy blue eyes

Last edited by Foxstar on September 19th 2009, 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Leader
Icestar

Danafere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danafere   Danafere I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 5:39 pm

Um, can you edit it a bit? maybe taking out the untraceable part, knows all languages, and the part about Shadowpaw. They havn't met yet, and you can update this later by asking me. I forgot, the telepathy too. maybe they are so close, they can pretty much guess what they are thinking.
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net
Foxstar

Foxstar

Danafere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danafere   Danafere I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2009, 6:06 pm

Name: Danafere
Species: Rabbit
Clan/Family: Southwest Warren Region
Personality: Is very good friend of Foxkit. Meets with StarClan. Can understand many languages. Very shy. Leader of the Southwest Warren region. Is allergic to catmint; it makes her dizzy. Almost undetectable when traveling. Taught Foxkit how to travel almost undetected through the forest. Is very patient and has love for all creatures; except for the ones who have done horrible crimes like Tigerstar. Is terrified of all living cats except Foxkit. Is obsessed with clovers.
Appearance: light brown fur with navy blue eyes
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Leader
Icestar

Danafere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danafere   Danafere I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2009, 7:37 pm

OKay, typically i wouldn't allow i rabbit character, because they weren't part of the update, but as i didn't remember when you made foxkit, you can have danafere.

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net
Sponsored content

Danafere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danafere   Danafere I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Danafere
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire and Ice :: Archives :: Character Archive :: Accepted Charcters :: Non Clan-
Jump to: