Fire and Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of warriors. Which side are you on?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lost in translation

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sunstar
Leader
Sunstar

lost in translation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in translation   lost in translation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2009, 9:43 am

CJK

"Boing! Boing! Boing weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee splat! Eek!!!" Were the last words of Bouncing Bob.

Boing! Boing! Hypodermic syringes of weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee of Boing! EEK! Before the tap of the wire of the SEM-aim is an editing of the branch here, caráteres.

Last edited by Sunstar on November 14th 2009, 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Foxstar

Foxstar

PostSubject: Re: lost in translation   lost in translation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2009, 11:52 am

NEITHER of those make sense!
Back to top Go down
Sunstar
Leader
Sunstar

PostSubject: Re: lost in translation   lost in translation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2009, 12:25 pm

foxstar, either help by adding stuff or making comments or leave. basically, you just say "yay!" or "yes!' or "lol" to everything. that just gets in the way.
Back to top Go down
Sunstar
Leader
Sunstar

PostSubject: Re: lost in translation   lost in translation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2009, 12:26 pm

Sunstar wrote:
ok... pebblepaw showed me http://tashian.com/multibabel. It translates stuff from English into another language, back to english, then a different langauge, etc.

So, How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? became Does Make make the tree of luxuriöser of the structure, so that for the rectangle you and does the persistent tree of the structure of the meat for the beaver of the beaver, of that he install and does saam of the persistent festival, install? Thus for the tree installed and persistent of the case of the structure of the meat for the beaver of the beaver, if the honorarium the beaver and the persistent meat, much structure similar the honoraria the tree and the persistent meat (I used Japanese, Korean, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish)

feel free to post more! (double posting has no effect here)

look at the last part. It has not been edited. so double posting IS ok
Back to top Go down
Foxstar

Foxstar

PostSubject: Re: lost in translation   lost in translation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2009, 12:39 pm

I know that! And I am trying to make only posts that are on Topic!!!!
Back to top Go down
sunguest

PostSubject: Re: lost in translation   lost in translation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2010, 2:30 pm

If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands! Clap crap! Language translation makes lots of mistakes. It is windy outside, like a hurricane.

You' He is happy and you he knew that the impacts, the amount available! Goodses of the occasion of the applause! Fact in a penetration of the translation of the languages of the error. It is ingualmente beyond the wind, since the hurricane is rigorous.

Don't ask about the crazy sentences. I was bored, OK? waaaaaaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
sunguest

PostSubject: Re: lost in translation   lost in translation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2010, 2:35 pm

Lost in translation uses English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, German, and sometimes Chinese, Japanese, and Korean. I wish that it included Catalan!

The loss and the conversion, the English, the Spanish and the French, Portugal, Italian and German and from time to time the Chinese, use it Japanese and Korean. I hope to understand the situation the Catalan!

Catalan is spoken in Andorra! Andorra pwns!
Back to top Go down
Foxstar

Foxstar

PostSubject: Re: lost in translation   lost in translation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 4:04 pm

eat cheesy pie!

Eats the humble cake!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lost in translation   lost in translation - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lost in translation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2