Fire and Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of warriors. Which side are you on?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Shards for BANK

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunstar
Leader
Sunstar

Star Shards for BANK Empty
PostSubject: Star Shards for BANK   Star Shards for BANK I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2009, 11:31 am

I would like everyone to donate 100 SS to the bank for contests. If anyone has objections to this, post them here. IF YOU ARE OK WITH TAKING 100 SS OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT, DON'T SAY ANYTHING. You have until December 20th to object. if you have less than 100 SS, we will take what you have. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Foxstar

Foxstar

PostSubject: Re: Star Shards for BANK   Star Shards for BANK I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2009, 1:10 pm

I OBJECT!!!!!!
I've worked hard for my Star Shards!
I don't want to lose them!

Just have bank spam a bunch of times in the spamming section
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Leader
Icestar

PostSubject: Re: Star Shards for BANK   Star Shards for BANK I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2009, 9:06 am

No offense Fox, but we worked harder for your SS then you did. We had to delete all of the spam posts, and you still got points for them.
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net
Sunstar
Leader
Sunstar

PostSubject: Re: Star Shards for BANK   Star Shards for BANK I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2009, 9:51 am

foxstar, the SS will be used in contests so then we can give out points. You will have a chance to win them. So, do you still object? If you do, it will not be possible to have contests...
Back to top Go down
Foxstar

Foxstar

PostSubject: Re: Star Shards for BANK   Star Shards for BANK I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2009, 10:50 pm

I still think you should have bank spam in the spamming section, and then you won't have to take ANYBODY's hard earned SS
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Leader
Icestar

PostSubject: Re: Star Shards for BANK   Star Shards for BANK I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2009, 6:31 pm

no. that would be even more work/ pain
Back to top Go down
Moonheart
Deputy
Moonheart

PostSubject: Re: Star Shards for BANK   Star Shards for BANK I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2009, 6:55 pm

I bet it would be easier just to give bank SS. Not that i'm for it, I agree with Ice.
Back to top Go down
Redfur

Redfur

PostSubject: Re: Star Shards for BANK   Star Shards for BANK I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2009, 8:32 pm

I think there should be a fee 4 entering a contest. That way i don't have to pay for a contest i'm not even going to participate in.
Back to top Go down
Moonheart
Deputy
Moonheart

PostSubject: Re: Star Shards for BANK   Star Shards for BANK I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2009, 10:01 pm

Redfur is right. Thats solves everybodies problems.
Back to top Go down
Foxstar

Foxstar

PostSubject: Re: Star Shards for BANK   Star Shards for BANK I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 6:37 am

so then the person who wins just gets the rest of the fees from the people who enter?
What if there's only one person?
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Leader
Icestar

PostSubject: Re: Star Shards for BANK   Star Shards for BANK I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2009, 9:43 am

Then they win. They will recieve the SS from the bank. There will not be an entrance fee. Also I mad an Announcement on this.
Back to top Go down
Redfur

Redfur

PostSubject: Re: Star Shards for BANK   Star Shards for BANK I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2009, 1:16 pm

So bank is going to take our points no matter what we think.
Back to top Go down
Foxstar

Foxstar

PostSubject: Re: Star Shards for BANK   Star Shards for BANK I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 6:22 pm

That is cruel!
You ask our opinion and ignore it anyway on something like this?!
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Leader
Icestar

PostSubject: Re: Star Shards for BANK   Star Shards for BANK I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 3:50 pm

I never asked your opinion. And it's only like 100 shards. You get like five or ten per post.
Back to top Go down
Redfur

Redfur

PostSubject: Re: Star Shards for BANK   Star Shards for BANK I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 4:23 pm

So you are forcing us to give up our points. What's the point of being able to object if nothing is going to change? No one approves of this new idea except admins, and i don't want my points taken away so they can be given out in some contest I don't even participate in.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Leader
Icestar

PostSubject: Re: Star Shards for BANK   Star Shards for BANK I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 4:31 pm

um, I didn't make this topic. And also, it doesn't matter really. At the moment, nothing is being sold. Can yo guys just stop complaining, the points are gained back so easily, it is pretty much like anything happened. IF I see more posts complaining, I may just lock the topic and turn off the points system.
Back to top Go down
Sunstar
Leader
Sunstar

PostSubject: Re: Star Shards for BANK   Star Shards for BANK I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2009, 8:02 am

Well thank you, icestar, for deleting my first post.

As I said, we aren't ignoring you. I heard that you don't want to donate. I'm listening to you opinion. That is WHY we are closing the bank/SS/contests. I need to talk to Ice, but I don't see the point in having contests when nobody will do them. We are taking into consideration that you don't want to help the Bank, so we will close down the contests and stuff, and get rid of SS and the shop.
Back to top Go down
Redfur

Redfur

PostSubject: Re: Star Shards for BANK   Star Shards for BANK I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2009, 11:51 am

That isn't what we're saying at al. We want to have contests points and the shop, but we don't want to give away our points. If I have to, I will donate, but nowhere have we said that we don't want a SS system

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Foxstar

Foxstar

PostSubject: Re: Star Shards for BANK   Star Shards for BANK I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2009, 1:46 pm

It's not as much fun having a contest if you have to pay for it

Last edited by Foxstar on December 26th 2009, 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : :P)
Back to top Go down
Sunstar
Leader
Sunstar

PostSubject: Re: Star Shards for BANK   Star Shards for BANK I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2009, 7:39 pm

If you don't donate, then contests will be for 5 SS. Pointless.
Back to top Go down
Moonheart
Deputy
Moonheart

PostSubject: Re: Star Shards for BANK   Star Shards for BANK I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 11:10 am

I partially agree with Sun. I think you should have to pay to get into contests. It works the same way as gamebling. All you need to do is show everyone the topic of the question or whatever info they would need to decide if they want to enter, then post a day and time the contest starts. Finally, when it's time for it to start, reveal your contest and continue like normal.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Leader
Icestar

PostSubject: Re: Star Shards for BANK   Star Shards for BANK I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 5:59 pm

Okay the point is that you guys make a one time donation. You guys can earn it back quick. One of the points is to not have inflation. We all know what happens then...
Back to top Go down
Sunstar
Leader
Sunstar

PostSubject: Re: Star Shards for BANK   Star Shards for BANK I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 8:24 pm

Moonheart wrote:
I partially agree with Sun. I think you should have to pay to get into contests.

That is NOT what I am saying. Right now, the bank doesn't have many SSs. It takes a long time to get SSs, and simply making SSs out of nowhere would cause inflation. Right now, we can afford about 1 contest. So it is lose-lose. If we don't take SSs, you can't do contests and get angry. If we DO take SSs, then you get angry for "stealing" SSs.

Also, Icestar said that she reserves the right to take SSs from you without any warning. I told her that I will tell everyone who had their SSs taken.
Back to top Go down
Redfur

Redfur

PostSubject: Re: Star Shards for BANK   Star Shards for BANK I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 6:56 pm

Just wondering, but when will the point system be back?

another question. I have 2 conflicting soucres of info
Sunstar wrote:
It takes a long time to get SSs
Icestar wrote:
You guys can earn it back quick

Could someone clear this up? confused
Back to top Go down
Foxstar

Foxstar

PostSubject: Re: Star Shards for BANK   Star Shards for BANK I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 5:17 pm

I think only people who want to donate should donate or maybe take only 50 SS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Shards for BANK   Star Shards for BANK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Shards for BANK
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next