Fire and Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of warriors. Which side are you on?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

another result of boredom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Icestar
Leader
Icestar

another result of boredom Empty
PostSubject: another result of boredom   another result of boredom I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2009, 8:32 pm

contest..... bedtime story.

How Yin met Yang
Icey

Once upon a time, long, long ago, and not so far away from here if you take a left, lived a little white cat named Yin. Yin was happy because she was all that was good. She lived up in the sky on a cloud. She played all day long.
Down on earth, in a dark forest, was a little black cat named Yang. He was sad because he was all that was bad. He loved to watch Yin and all the other cats play from his home the forest, but they were afraid of him. He wasn't really bad; it was just he was created to be everything bad.
One day Yang decided to try to play with all the other cats. When he tried to play ball with a big cat. The big cat knocked Yang over and ran away. Yang was very sad, and decided to leave. Yin called down from her cloud to him. She wasn't afraid, because bravery was a good thing. Yin said to Yang "Don't worry, I'm not afraid of you." Yang was so happy that he jumped up to the cloud where Yin lived.
They had so much fun that they decided to play every day, all day long. Then they both decided to stay together forever. When they are together, the world is perfect. When they are apart the world is troubled, for it has too much Yin, or to much Yang. Then the other cat steps up until they are equal, making the world happy once more. And if you look up at night, sometimes you can see what you think is the moon- Yin and Yang playing together forever.

Last edited by Icestar on June 27th 2009, 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net
Sunstar
Leader
Sunstar

PostSubject: Re: another result of boredom   another result of boredom I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2009, 8:13 am

Icestar wrote:
Yin said to Yang "Don't worry, I'm not afraid of you." Yang was so happy that he did jumped up to the cloud where Yin lived.

You added the word did (that he did jumped up). is that supposed to be here? I don't think so, but i could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Icestar
Leader
Icestar

PostSubject: Re: another result of boredom   another result of boredom I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2009, 9:13 am

fixed
Back to top Go down
http://fireandice.friendhood.net
Foxstar

Foxstar

PostSubject: Re: another result of boredom   another result of boredom I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2009, 5:43 pm

Not bad

(trying to get a few more points)
Back to top Go down
Foxstar

Foxstar

PostSubject: Re: another result of boredom   another result of boredom I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2009, 12:26 pm

No, on second thought, I think it was good! I like happy endings!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another result of boredom   another result of boredom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another result of boredom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire and Ice :: Other :: Your Work :: Icestar's Work-
Jump to: