Fire and Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of warriors. Which side are you on?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My totally awesome story that a whole bunch of people have heard already

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Redfur

Redfur

My totally awesome story that a whole bunch of people have heard already Empty
PostSubject: My totally awesome story that a whole bunch of people have heard already   My totally awesome story that a whole bunch of people have heard already I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 8:54 pm

This is the first story in a series. it has people from NCIS, set in star trek time with zombies, action-packed action and the metal chef. sounds cool huh?

Special Agent McGee docked the ship on Airlock A. He and his team had been sent out to investigate a distress signal coming from a nearby space station. In his team was his boss, Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs. Gibbs had been a sniper and an NCIS Agent for over fifteen years. He was the most experienced, and McGee looked up to him. He had gray hair and always wore a suit. He also built shuttles in his free time. Also with him was Anthony DiNozzo, McGee’s partner. Tony was the Senior Field Agent, and was always making fun of McGee. He was serious in times of trouble, but most of the time he had a joking, funny, and annoying personality. Despite this, they were good friends. Tony wore expensive foreign clothes and had brown hair. The last member of the team was Ziva David. Ziva came from a far-off land and was formerly an assassin. She rarely shows emotion, most assassins don’t. She is the newest member of the team and argued with Tony a lot. Back to the station. The science teams there were researching a new type of armor for starships, and it was essential that their work continued. However, when they stepped out of the airlock, there was no one there. It was standard procedure to meet the crew of a ship upon arrival. They walked into the corridor and looked around. Nobody. “Boss, the operations room is this way,” said Tony “We can talk to the commander of the station there.” They walked for about 10 minutes but there was still no one. “How many people are there on board?” asked Ziva. “103,” replied Gibbs “Is it normal for us not to encounter anyone?” she asked. “No, it’s very strange,” replied Gibbs. They continued walking, but when they neared the science lab, McGee saw something. “Boss, over there!” They ran over and found a crewmember on the ground, dead. Gibbs pulled out his tricorder. “Strange, the tricorder says his brain is gone.” “We should go to the security office, we might be able to find they recording of what happened here,” suggested McGee. They soon arrived at the security office. After watching the recording, everyone was shocked. The armor they had been developing had been contaminated. When the scientists touched it, they mutated into… ZOMBIES! They trapped the crewman in the corner and swarmed around him. The video shut off. Ziva said, “Only one person has enough knowledge of alloys to do something like this.” “The Metal Chef.” finished Gibbs. The Metal Chef was an evil character; he had committed many, many crimes over the years, all of them achieved through his extensive knowledge of alloys. He had teeth as sharp as daggers and crazed look in his eyes. He also used knives made of an adamantium aluminum silver alloy. They were so strong that they could cut through anything. “He will most likely be in ops, there are the most valuable metals there for him to use in his schemes,” said Tony. “That’s a good conclusion, DiNozzo, we’ll check out there first,” answered Gibbs. “We will need bigger weapons if we are to deal with the entire zombie crew,” said Ziva. There was a weapons cabinet in the office. Ziva took two Submachine guns, Tony an MP40, McGee had dual hand phasers, and Gibbs only took his standard issue Glock. When they arrived in ops, they saw about 75 zombies, and behind them was The Metal Chef. He saw them and yelled to the zombies, “get them!” Gibbs and the rest opened fire. Ziva’s SMG’s made quick work of the zombies near her. Gibbs was the most accurate of the group, putting a slug in a zombie’s head every time he fired. Zombies were screaming in agony as McGee’s phasers vaporized them. Tony mowed down zombies as they lumbered toward him, wanting to take his brain. In minutes, the zombies were once again dead, the wall covered with bullet holes, scorch marks, and crimson Zombie blood, but Gibbs saw someone fleeing into the next room. He ran after, his team close behind. The door closed and sealed itself behind them. It was a dead end. “You’ve lost, Metal Chef, it’s over!” yelled Gibbs. “No, this is only the beginning!” he replied. He threw a knife that sliced right through Gibbs’ handgun[/i][/i]. Several bullets clattered to the floor. Time seemed to slow down as he threw knife after knife, Gibbs dodging them all. The team watched, stunned that their boss was avoiding a vicious attack by the Metal Chef, something that no one had done before. Finally, when he had run out of knives, Gibbs reached for his backup pistol and fired once. The bullet went straight between the Metal Chef’s eyes and when it hit, it bounced off and fell harmlessly to the floor. “Hyuh hyuh hyuh, it’s The Metal Chef Show!” Several zombies stepped out of the shadows, but they were different. They had robotic components attached to their bodies. They said, “We are the Borg. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.” They began walking forward. The Agents fired and took down three, but the Borg continued coming. They tried shooting them, but they suddenly activated a force field that deflected the bullets. The team was trapped. “McGee, beam us out of here!” yelled Gibbs. McGee hit a button on his wrist and they were beamed back onto their ship. They ran to the controls. McGee turned on the inertial dampeners and punched the lever that activated the warp drive. In a minute, they would be 30 parsecs away from the station. In the back of the ship, Gibbs thought to himself, “We will meet again Metal Chef, and next time, you will not escape.”
Back to top Go down
Moonheart
Deputy
Moonheart

PostSubject: Re: My totally awesome story that a whole bunch of people have heard already   My totally awesome story that a whole bunch of people have heard already I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2009, 2:29 pm

By the way for those of you who don't know who the metal chef is, he is very creepy and PLAY/WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK (no there is no screamer, I promise)
here is the url
http://nobelprize.org/educational_games/physics/steel/Steel1920.html
Back to top Go down
Foxstar

Foxstar

PostSubject: Re: My totally awesome story that a whole bunch of people have heard already   My totally awesome story that a whole bunch of people have heard already I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 12:53 pm

why are we putting these up?
Back to top Go down
Dawnpelt
Deputy
Dawnpelt

PostSubject: Re: My totally awesome story that a whole bunch of people have heard already   My totally awesome story that a whole bunch of people have heard already I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 1:39 pm

So we can finaly post something here and show out work and obsessions to other people.
Back to top Go down
Foxstar

Foxstar

PostSubject: Re: My totally awesome story that a whole bunch of people have heard already   My totally awesome story that a whole bunch of people have heard already I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2009, 12:18 pm

I have a lot of work, but I'm too lazy to type it up
Back to top Go down
Sunstar
Leader
Sunstar

PostSubject: Re: My totally awesome story that a whole bunch of people have heard already   My totally awesome story that a whole bunch of people have heard already I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 5:59 pm

who cares? now this is SPAM. please stop
Back to top Go down
Moonheart
Deputy
Moonheart

PostSubject: Re: My totally awesome story that a whole bunch of people have heard already   My totally awesome story that a whole bunch of people have heard already I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 10:20 pm

Foxstar wrote:
I have a lot of work, but I'm too lazy to type it up
1. Why did you post this SPAM? This is also a perfect example of the SPAM you refuse exists.
2. Then don't type it up.
3. Most people here have already had this stuff typed up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My totally awesome story that a whole bunch of people have heard already   My totally awesome story that a whole bunch of people have heard already I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My totally awesome story that a whole bunch of people have heard already
Page 1 of 1